Best Suited Candidates
- Students should have a keen interest in natural health, and be dedicated to caring for others in this rewarding profession.
- Students must have a prior postgraduate education in basic anatomy and physiology:
- Homeopath, Chiropractor, Nurse, Beauty therapist, Massage therapist.
- Contact us with details of what you have to see if you qualify.
- Matric certificate
Note: If you do not have a postgraduate A&P contact us for basic RICTAT Approved A&P pre-study course for Colon Therapists.
Here is what our most recent graduate Jeanette had to say
“From our initial interaction, I experienced Jane to be thorough and very knowledgeable in Colon Hydrotherapy. I can further testify that queries were answered timeously and comprehensively. The marking of my assignments is a further testament to the above. It was clear from the onset that a lot of effort went into marking and explanation on ambiguous answers. This gave me confidence in my decision in completing my training with her academy. I was very fortunate to be able to have one-on-one training with Jane during my practical week. This in itself was a bit overwhelming and admittingly made me a little nervous. However, meeting her at the airport and experiencing her kind and soft spokeness laid most of those feelings I had to rest. No time was wasted and it almost felt like my training kicked-off on the trot. I could see, she meant business and this helped me to get focused very quickly. Day 2 was probably my biggest challenge – it felt like an information overload and Jane in her calm professional manner managed to calm me and it gave me assurance to proceed. The 3rd day was much better and I started to feel more in control under Jane’s guidance. She is an amazing teacher: following the rules, you know exactly where you stand with her and she is very transparent and thorough. I completed my colon hydrotherapy training with the very best and are really grateful for Jane’s input towards my career and designation as a colon hydrotherapist. Her knowledge and experience has inspired me to become an excellent Colon Hydrotherapist. It’s been a life-changing week for me and I’m looking forward to the rest of the journey!”
Ready to Enrol? Apply Here
Colon Hydrotherapy Training Foundational Level
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- The effects of massage and touch
- The importance of empathy and human interaction and the ability
to relate to clients in a holistic environment.
- holistic or beauty therapy diploma
- personal training diploma
- certificate or diploma in nutrition or massage
- social science or medical degree
- nursing qualifications
- care experience
- sports therapy
- health or fitness studies diploma
- diploma in naturopathy
- herbalism or homeopathy
note: individual circumstances will always be taken into account, and assistance with preparation to the course will be offered to those who need it.